Monday, September 6, 2010

Calling out all over the world....

This is a desperate call to all the lovely people that have been kind enough to buy some of my art.

People from all over the world have my art on their walls in places as far as in Norway, Tulsa, Miami, Matawan, Melbourne, Magnetic Island, Queensland, Livingston, Netherlands, Gloucestershire, Yarraville, Los Angeles, Rego Park, New York, Yellow Springs, Annandale, VA, Canada, Germany, Jacksonville Beach, Florida, Coventry, West Midlands, Singapore, Seattle, Bulimba, Alice Springs, South Australia and Western Australia.

Now I ask you...Please let me see it!. Can you take a picture of yourself with the art or if you are shy just it on your wall and email it to me here or at my etsy shop.

All the pictures will be posted on my blog so you will be able to see all the art hanging around the world made by little old me.


Rex & Poppy xxx

Location: Sydney, Australia     Owner: Poppy



Location: Sydney, Australia     Owner: Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment